Free Patch Testing
Welcome to the Free Patch Testing service of VSRC.
Due to the growing instances of contact dermatitis and the importance of contact dermatitis in the management of several skin conditions — from psoriasis to atopic dermatitis as well as sensitized skin due to medical treatments — we offer patch testing (and photo patch testing, on a case-by-case basis) as a free service to the community.
- To get a free patch test, ask your doctor to issue a medical request for a patch test and to include specific suspected allergens, if applicable.
- Test results are released to the requesting doctor within 1-2 weeks of the test’s completion. This is an average timeline; delays can occur for various reasons. Rushed results entail an additional nominal charge.
- To book an appointment for your patch test, please send us a photo of your doctor’s request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, visit us at 117 C. Palanca Street, Legazpi Village, Makati to make arrangements. In either case, you will need to bring your original medical request when you appear for your appointment.
- We can only accept a set maximum of free patch test requests a month, and we prioritize charity cases, urgent need patients, and VSRC patients.
- All other free patch test requests are put on a wait list. If you are on a wait list but need results sooner, please book an appointment with one of our physicians (regular patch testing fees apply — contact us for more information.)
- We may not be able to perform a patch test if you are currently pregnant, have an active reaction on the patch test site area, or have other qualifications that may delay or prevent a patch test — this is determined at your first appointment.
We expect to offer this program before the end of the year. Please check back soon, or register with us to be informed as soon as it launches.